In ICT Governance, enhancing digital technology as a strategic tool for business and maximizing the potential of the IT organization on the company’s value chain require specific skills and a consolidated experience in the field.
Governance & Value
- Digital Value & IT-business Alignment: to maximize the potential of digital solutions on the business value chain.
- IT Organization & Process Improvement: process governance to provide IT services for the business in terms of flexibility, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- IT Spending & Cost Management: maintain control of investment and cost.
- Digital Skills & Training: to develop digital literacy oriented towards service and innovation.
- Enterprise Architecture & Service Management: to keep the IT service catalog aligned with the business architecture of applications, infrastructures, and technologies.
- ROI, PPM & Program Management, Reporting/KPI: to manage strategic initiatives, projects, and IT services to maximize the return on investments to stakeholders. We apply a solid and flexible methodology based on the measurement of the generated values for stakeholders, reliably and in accordance with standards.
- IT ROI analysis
- Cost allocation for IT resources for services
- Cost accounting on standard applications (ITIL/COBIT/ROI/EVA/BSC IT).
- KPI IT Service e PPM:
Definition and assessment of the dashboard, IT Services monitoring, Project Portfolio (COBIT).
- KPI SW QUALITY:
Framework definition for assessment, both for quantity of features offered by the application to its users, as well as from the perspective of application quality (Safety KPIs, Robustness, Maintenance, etc. – ISO 25000).
- FUNCTION POINTS ESTIMATION:
Estimation and assessment of Application Baseline FP (IFPUG CPM 4.3.1, CFPS and CFPP certified professionals).
- DATA MANAGEMENT & GOVERNANCE:
Since the dawn of data analysis and the introduction of BI into corporate and organizational cultures, it has become crucial to manage the source data and ensure their accuracy and consistency. Input data validity affects outbound data. Companies, institutions, and governments rely more and more on information from Data Analysis procedures to manage their own activities: consequently, solving this problem is nonnegotiable. The challenge becomes harder due to the increase of new data sources from multichannel interactions – social media, Internet of Things, messaging tools – and the everpresent security issues. Therefore, it is easy to recognize the need for investment in terms of time and resources to face this challenge. We support companies in reviewing processes/policies, roles, and associated technology.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIAL GOVERNANCE:
Digital technology represents the greatest ally of sustainability and you cannot have sustainability – environmental, economic, social – without technologies. IT Sustainable concerns responsible practices in the fields of economics, the environment and society regarding information technology, and sustainable investments foster business stability. We support our clients in their projects for sustainable development by offering consultancy and digital technologies and proposing a 360-degree vision on the five axes of sustainability: economic, social, environmental, cultural, political.
- FUNCTION POINTS ESTIMATION:
European Projects preparation and management
We offer consolidated experience in the preparation and management of projects promoted, sponsored, and commissioned by the European institutions, in particular in the ICT strategy domain – one of ISA’s key transversal competencies.
We assist our clients through the following phases.
- Tender analysis and evaluation of the key points of the offer.
- Bid structuring and drafting as regards technical and economic features.
- Search for specialist partners to best prepare the project team.
- Project management in accordance with the specific European Commission standards .
- Template preparation and definition of project management processes.
- Drafting of deliverables compliant with EU requirements in different domains (IT architectures, IT policy coordination, etc.) .
- Project monitoring and reporting.
Technical Expertise in ICT/Digital domain:
- IT Infrastructure Architecture
- IT Application/System Architecture
- Data Quality/Data Management e Master Data
- IT Strategy, Due Diligence
- Service Management Process
- Sourcing, Procurement
- Open Source
Quality Management to ensure compliance with implicit and official EU standards.